workplace ©Connecting people, processes and data.
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of our services, fill out a form, request customer support, provide any contact or identifying information or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, credit card information and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide.
When you first launch any of our web based services or mobile applications that collect location information, you will be asked to consent to the application's collection of this information. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your web browser or mobile device. **[If you do so, certain features thereof, may no longer function.]** You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard end subscription or uninstall process. In case of web based services we ensure ending your subscription removes all of your provided, collected or concluded data and information. In case of uninstalling any of our mobile applications, it is your responsibility to ensure the removal of all application related data using your mobile device settings.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our services.
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our services.
- Provide services you request, process transactions and to send you related information.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service.
- Communicate with you about news and information related to our service.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services.
- Personalize and improve our services.
If for the purpose of providing you with access to the service, or to provide you with better service in general, we may need to combine information obtained from other sources, we shall always obtain your consent to do so for the specific named source. Other sources for data include for example , a third-party service whose application you have authorized or used to sign in.
We may share personal information about you as follows:
- If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- To enforce applicable user agreements or policies, including our Terms of Service TERMS OF SERVICE and to protect us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities.
- With third party vendors and other service providers who need access to your information to carry out work on our behalf (a shipping or payment processing vendor for example). In this specific case we shall always obtain your consent to share information with the specific third party vendor.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
We take reasonable measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. All considering, you take all measures to protect your credentials against theft, disclosure, misuse and unauthorized access.
You shall send you communication only about your account or our ongoing business relations.